Double-sided poster included!
Here’s the deal
You are Neil Conrad, CDI agent. Awoken by the news of a murder, you rush into a case that will soon turn your life and the whole solar system upside down. Ask questions, collect evidence, and put the pieces together until the ugly truth reveals itself... or not.
The story branches and ends based on your actions. There's no going back. Sure, you can rush your way to the end – if you don't mind paying the price. Play your cards right, and you might make it out alive.
How far will you go?
Some questions don't have a right answer. Will you sell out a friend to protect your family? Will you endanger a loved one in exchange for public safety? Will you keep the peace or reveal the horrible, world-shattering truth?
Hungry for Point & Click Adventure?
While the classics were great in their time, Lacuna does away with the baggage of many adventure game tropes:
- Pointing & clicking Platformer movement controls (WASD / controller)
- Selecting all dialog options one by one anyway Non-repeating conversations and choices
- Inventory management and counter-intuitive puzzles Immersive, story-driven mysteries
- Pixel hunting Optional outlines on anything interactable
- Story grinds to a halt at every puzzle can always be driven forward
- "x will remember this" Real choices and multiple endings