As Far As The Eye Switch (PRE-ORDER)
- September 10, 2022
In As Far As The Eye, players have to build a mobile village and travel with their tribe toward the center of the world to a place called The Eye. This roguelike turn-based resource-management game is full of procedural situations, natural events, skill-trees and hard choices.
Players play as the wind guiding the Pupils, a tribe that must reach the center of the world. They will have to manage their resources, their buildings, and their lives. Help the Pupils grow wiser through agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research before the world is submerged. Be careful though, it is necessary to manage the tribe perfectly and make sure they’re not starving or surprised by the waters.
The game is a nomadic turn-based city builder. Begin a procedurally generated journey, survive and advance stop after stop, as far as the Eye.
- Explore, analyze and search places of interest for long lost treasures on a procedurally generated journey
- Harvest, build, stock and leave your halt before the wave engulfs your tribe
- Tune your play session with game modifiers such as game duration, halt size, resources generation and more
- Experience a peaceful adventure as there are no enemies in As Far As The Eye
- Relive a new adventure each time thanks to the game’s Roguelike tribe system