Bard's Gold Switch (PRE-ORDER)
- LATE APRIL
Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers and takes the inspiration from late 80's and early 90's classics such as "Rick Dangerous", "Alex Kidd in Miracle World", "Rainbow Islands", "Wonder Boy in Monster World", "Erik" and "Rodland", which at the time were popular on Commodore Amiga and consoles.
There are more than 100 levels has been handcrafted and picked randomly each playthrough. Game features permanent upgrade system to make each session count.
- Different layouts for each level are randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- 100+ Randomly picked levels to play
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger